Social Media Manager Position
NEWS | Andreas Hadjipaschali | Bravado | March 24, 2020
As 2020 is upon us, Bravado Gaming and it’s eco-systems continue to grow stronger and stronger. Our plans and commitments to 2020 have not been revealed yet as we’re currently in the process of building these foundations and solidifying our plans which will hopefully come to fruition in the very near future. With this being said, we’re on the look out for passionate, determined and motivated individuals who may meet our visions and goals of becoming a global leader in the esports lifestyle which constitutes a variety of ecosystems we’re implementing.
A brief description: Bravado is looking for a social media manager starting with a 6 month contract starting on the 1st of May 2020 which will require approx. 25-35 hours of work per week. This individual will work in synergy with management, players, sponsors and partners of Bravado. It is important to note that this individual will also work with all ecosystems of Bravado such as, but not limited to: Bravado Gaming (team and players), The Bravado Bunker (events hosted by Bravado), Bravado Merchandise and is expected to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. It is important that this individual has excellent communication skills in order to maintain, grow and express the view of our brand and lifestyle.
– The individual must be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
– The individual must be familiar with social and competitive gaming (esports) in South Africa.
– The individual must be able to travel locally within Johannesburg.
– The individual must be able and available to travel outside of Johannesburg when required.
– The individual must have good micro-management and multi-tasking skills.
– The individual must be able to work and communicate with management and players of Bravado in synergy.
– Flexible working hours with possible overnight and weekend coverage may be required.
– Must have some experience with social media management, platforms and tools (eg: Hey Orca, Tailwind, etc..)
– Any experience in Adobe Photoshop and In-Design is beneficial.
– Good English grammar, spelling and sentence structure is required.
– The individual will work from home unless otherwise stated.
– The individual must be avail for online and offline team and partner briefs when required.
– The individual must be avail for offline events and activities when required.
– Responsible for planning, creating and executing original social media content.
– Responsible for managing posts and responding to followers through social media platforms and email.
– Responsible for assistance in achieving media opportunities.
– Responsible for planning and executing social media campaigns around on-going events.
– Responsible for social media marketing objectives with Bravado and it’s partners and sponsors.
– Responsible for social media coverage for events, activities, competitions and campaigns.
– Please send us your amount of a monthly salary expectation.
– Travel outside of Johannesburg will be supplied by Bravado when required.
If you’re interested in working with us please send us a brief paragraph of why you would fit this position along with your CV. Any additional information, skill-sets and resources would be great. If we are interested in your proposal, we will reply and be in contact with you. You can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Social Media Manager Position.